I hear blogging is the new "best thing since sliced bread". Well I love sliced bread... so I can't imagine I won't love dishing every detail about the crazy things I encounter everyday. Well I can't promise Everyday, but I can promise sporadic updates.
**Disclaimer: This is not like the {People of Walmart} type updates, it's much less disturbing.
I will probably give you a little history (I'm sure you don't know EVERYTHING already) mixed in with some current events, and a little about what I expect to happen... Though there are no guarantee's these things will happen. Actually, I know they won't happen, but it doesn't hurt to dream, right??
I understand you're thinking "This post is useless and unnecessary, and there are probably better things I could have done for the last 2 minutes I just wasted reading (and re-reading, for those of you that had too-high expectations) your post." But seriously... This is just the beginning!!
No comments:
Post a Comment