As you've all been made aware, funny things happen in my life EVERY single day... I loved sharing some of the interesting things on here and seeing the comments from my family coming in.
I want to keep in touch with all of you but I can't commit to blogging anymore. Not that I was any good at it in the first place...
My aunt and uncle gave me an acoustic guitar this Christmas and I am going to focus on learning that this year. I also would like to commit more time to a healthy lifestyle and maybe run a few races... who knows?! I do know that blogging takes time... reading blogs takes time... and I want to encourage a healthy lifestyle for all of you as well!
The dating scene has also been stagnant... for once, in a very long time, I am comfortable with this. Still single, and still living life to the fullest! I can assure more interesting dating woes will occur and I will save them all up for another visit with you personally.
I wish you all the best and will pop in and say hello now and again in the future. Until then, take care!
God Bless,
Rebecca
No comments:
Post a Comment