Melissa (my sister) turned 24 on June 1st this year. And so did I.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
No worries, I said it to her ON her birthday as well...
We went to Chino Latino for supper and cocktails, then went to a couple of the hang-outs in uptown. I am going to let the pictures tell you HOW MUCH FUN!!!!! we had. :)
Have a Fantastic Friday!!
![]() |
| Melissa and I - I don't mind sharing a birthday with her at all :) |
![]() |
| My sister, brother and I. It's a good thing we get along better now than we did when Carl shut the door on Melissa's head when we were kids. That would have been an awkward public display. |
![]() |
| Bestie - Katie. Lurve you. |
![]() |
| Carl bought us a drink - evidently it wasn't Katie's favorite (or Melissa's) and I thought that was funny. |
![]() | ||
| Here is the "before" to the picture above... It was a very dramatic beverage. :) | THANKS CARL!! |
![]() |
| Needless to say, we had a BLAST. We have to make this birthday ordeal an annual event. :P |
LOVE my siblings. :)
Becca






No comments:
Post a Comment